Perfumer’s Apprentice Horchata Smooth Concentrate provides the rich and creamy taste of the traditional sweet Mexican drink, based on ground rice with a hint of cinnamon. If you are unfamiliar with the taste of Mexican horchata, the best comparison would be to imagine the flavour of a traditional home-made rice pudding, topped with a sprinkling of sugar and cinnamon. Perfumer’s Apprentice Horchata Smooth Concentrate has a creamy and fairly light taste, which many users love just as a standalone flavouring, but if you want to use it in a DIY recipe mix, Horchata Smooth Concentrate is complementary to fruit, berry or caramel flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Triacetin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Horchata Smooth Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratehovisholden27
I enjoy this flavour far more than the standard Horchata because I find them overbearing in the cinnamon department which can cause harshness. This version is nice and creamy and makes a very enjoyable vape. It goes well with chocolates and could possibly be used in a rice pudding recipe. Thank you for stocking this version Vapable as many others don’t have it.
See all and leave a review