Perfumer’s Apprentice Honey Concentrate provides a strong-tasting natural honey flavour- rich and sweet with floral notes. We probably wouldn’t recommend that you use this as a stand-alone flavouring, but used as a mixer, it is quite a versatile concentrate. Perfumer’s Apprentice Honey Concentrate pairs well with lemon, menthol and tobacco flavours as well as bringing a light floral sweetness to any e-liquid recipe; because this flavour is so potent, we advise you to keep the initial percentage low otherwise it can overpower other flavours in a mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Honey Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateRouhith
I really tried to love this flavour, but I just can't. Tried it in a lot of my juices even at low percentages and I didn't like the outcome. People complain about the smell as well. Pretty bitter taste, wouldn't recommend it.
Nice bold flavour good mixer
Love this honey flavour. Left for a week to steep. Mmm nectar. Nice with lemon
Definitely best deals around, low price, high quality, next day delivery and free.
A honey taste, but a bit perfumy straight out the bottle, and not as sweet as you may expect honey to be. Yes, i do the finger drip test on all my flavours, as well as mix them up as standalones, except the obvious ones - but with the right flavours mixes well and if you find it needs to be sweeter, E.M should be a staple in your DIY arsenal anyway. Only given a 4 star rating , but may have to come back after a few more recipes on this flavour. Not the flavours fault persay, just lack of more than 1 recipe or two...anyone?
See all and leave a review