Perfumer’s Apprentice Guava Concentrate provides the refreshing and sweet aroma of juicy and exotic guava. Distinctively tropical, this guava concentrate is great to use just on its own, but it can also add layers of subtlety to other fruit, dessert or beverage mixes. The exquisite taste of Perfumer’s Apprentice Guava Concentrate is very versatile and gives you the freedom to experiment and tinker with your own recipe ideas; for a deliciously subtle blend of exotic tropical fruits, try blending it with some Kiwi or Apricot Concentrates. This flavour concentrate is very strong, so we recommend that you use only around 1%-3% initially and work from there, otherwise this flavour can be very overpowering.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.