Perfumer’s Apprentice Graham Cracker Concentrate provides the wholesome and delicious taste of sweet digestive biscuits. The Graham Cracker is a classic biscuit in America, where it is commonly used to provide the crunchy base for many of their desserts. In a similar way, this concentrate can act as a base for different e-liquid flavours, making it a great mixer with confectionery and bakery flavours. Obviously scrumptious for cheesecake recipes, Perfumer’s Apprentice Graham Cracker Concentrate is a very versatile ingredient which will combine well with fruits, custards, cereals- or anywhere a satisfyingly rich and biscuity depth is required in an e-liquid.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel Colour, Corn Syrup, Ethyl Alcohol, Salt.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Graham Cracker Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateLeon
Trying 2 recreate vulture punch stumbled across this little gem and WoW its amazing great alone or mixed with allsorts 🙂
I have never tasted a Graham Cracker, but after hearing so many Americans rating them I decided to add a 10ml (DIY) bottle an order or two back. Since then I sucked a 30ml bottle dry and am now waiting for RM to deliver 100mls. It is easily in the top 3 flavours I have ever vaped, it is a wonderfully sweet, full-bodied, biscuity mix that satisfies no matter what I use it in. Mixed at 13% the taste just doesn't get old and has knocked my well loved Gingerbread off the top of my ADV list. I have 30-minute spells of other DIY mixes such as Coconut or Gingerbread throughout the day to prevent vapers tongue, but it really is a bit of a struggle to put the Graham Cracker juice down. Fabulous stuff, IMO it is truly a 5-star concentrate.
See all and leave a review