Geekvape Aegis Max Mod
The Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Box Mod only requires a single 18650, or 21700 battery, in other words, whatever one you have handy with a maximum output of 100W. This mod uses the much coveted AS-100 chipset. You need to see the waterproof, shockproof, and dust proof qualities for yourself; resilience is the name of the game.
Most vapers and very careful with their mod, however, there will always be an accident or unfortunate event around the corner, therefore you should be prepared with a mod that can take a hit. This particular mod pairs extremely well, in both function and style, with the GeekVape Zeus Sub ohm tank. And luckily for you, they come as part of a kit!
The kit contains everything you would need to get on the road to advanced vaping as soon as possible, there are very few limitations that you would ever need to worry about in the day to day life of pro vaping. Or find a tank of your own choosing to team up with this epic mod, this piece of hardware can serve as a base for you vaping exploration for years to come, as it is very strong and sturdy. The other main option for a mod, that is similar to this one, would be the Aegis Legend.
Find the full Kit here!
- Output modes: VW / TC / BYPASS / TCR / VPC
- Output wattage: 5W – 100W
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉
- Resistance range: 0.1 ohms – 3.0 ohms
- Battery: 1 x 21700 or 1 x 18650 (not included)
- Dimensions: 27mm x 41mm x 78mm
- Weight: 0.290 kg
- Water resistant
- Dust resistant
- Shock resistant
- Wattage Mode & Temperature Control Mode
- Intelligent AS-100 Chipset
- Takes a single, either 18650 or 21700 Battery
- Geekvape Aegis Max Mod
- User Manual