Geekvape Aegis Max Kit is an advanced kit, capable of delivering up to 100 Watts of power to your coil. Paired with the infamous GeekVape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank, this really is a formidable combo that will cloud out the room whenever you want. We’d absolutely recommend trying out the Geekvape Aegis Max Kit to any Vaper that is passionate about getting the best flavour from your tank.
This is an advanced kit, that can supply lots of power to produce big clouds, and big flavour. This kit is very ergonomic and comfortable to hold and use.
- GeekVape Aegis Max 100W Device
- GeekVape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank
- KA1 0.4 Ohm Mesh Z1 Coil
- KA1 0.2 Ohm Mesh Z2 Coil
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
GeekVape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank
The tank is a Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm tank. It comes with a 26mm diameter and 2ml capacity. Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm tank has top airflow and the top-to-bottom airflow, this manufacturing genius results in awesome clouds of vapour and flavor. The coils are easy to replace, and the tank is very leak resistant.
- Capacity: 2ml
- Coils: 0.2Ω, 0.4Ω
- Inhale: Direct Lung
- Refilling: Top fill
- Dimensions: 26mm diameter
- Weight: 0.177 kg
- Takes Mesh Z2 Coils (KA1 0.2 Ohm)
- Takes Z1 Coils (KA1 0.4 Ohm coils)
- Adjustable Airflow
Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Box Mod only requires a single 18650, or 21700 battery, in other words, whatever one you have handy with a maximum output of 100W. This mod uses the much coveted AS-100 chipset. You need to see the waterproof, shockproof, and dust proof qualities for yourself; resilience is the name of the game.
Most vapers and very careful with their mod, however, there will always be an accident or unfortunate event around the corner, therefore you should be prepared with a mod that can take a hit.
- Output modes: VW / TC / BYPASS / TCR / VPC
- Output wattage: 5W – 100W
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉
- Resistance range: 0.1 ohms – 3.0 ohms
- Battery: 1 x 21700 or 1 x 18650 (not included)
- Dimensions: 27mm x 41mm x 78mm
- Weight: 0.290 kg
- Water resistant
- Dust resistant
- Shock resistant
- Wattage Mode & Temperature Control Mode
- Intelligent AS-100 Chipset
- Takes a single, either 18650 or 21700 Battery
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.