Perfumer’s Apprentice Fruit Circles with Milk Concentrate provides the fruity and wholesome taste of a crunchy breakfast cereal served with creamy milk; there is a very pronounced citrus lemon taste, which is balanced out by a subtle milky flavour and an overall sweetness. This concentrate makes a great stand-alone, but you could experiment by mixing it with fruit, marshmallow or dessert flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice Fruit Circles with Milk Concentrate has a very authentic fruit cereal flavour, but we would recommend that you steep any e-liquids made with this concentrate for up to two weeks or so to enjoy this flavour at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.