Balance your juice ! Flavour Art designed Bitter Wizard to reduce or eliminate the sweet basic taste given by PG or VG. Adding the BW at 1%, vapers can get a pleasant bitter aftertaste, which can be enhanced further increasing the dosage. BW blends well with dark and tobacco flavors. Give it a try.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Bitter Wizard Flavour Art Concentrate 10ml (Clearance)Michael Gough
If like me you sometimes find you have a juice you like but it's just too sweet, then it maybe worth trying this. Be warned though this is not a flavour concentrate. It is a flavour enhancer concentrate. Consequently very little is required. I would suggest starting at a very low value, somewhere in 0.05 -0.1% region. Try just one drop for every 10ml to start with, then gradually build up if required.
See all and leave a review