The Eleaf iPower 80w TC is a variable wattage box mod suitable for sub ohm and temperature control vaping. It boasts a massive 5000Mah capacity, which could give up to 4 days vaping between charges. Even if you vape sub-ohm tanks at over 60W, the Eleaf iPower 80W TC will still get you through the day- this could be useful if you’re on holiday or travelling. The bright OLED screen gives a clear display of the current temperature, wattage, coil resistance and the battery remaining. It is a very powerful device supplying up to 80w of power. It charges with a micro USB lead, which can be used as a pass-through while charging. The Eleaf iPower 80W TC is well built, with an aluminum outer shell which also makes it light to handle even though there is a large battery inside. The Eleaf iPower 80W TC has a spring loaded 510 connector.
Available in Bronze, Grey, Matte White, Silver and Wood Grain.
- Clear OLED Display
- Large 5000Mah capacity
- Adjustable Wattage from 1W to 80W
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉
- Resistance range: 0.05 ohms to 1.5 ohms (temperature control modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1 ohms to 3.5 ohms (wattage/bypass/smart mode)
- Has 3 memory modes to remember your settings
- Can also be used in Bypass and Smart mode
- Size: 49.5mm x 23.5mm x 83.5mm
- 510 Connection
- Short circuit protection
- 10 second cut-out
- Battery low voltage protection
1x Eleaf iPower 80w Mod
1x Micro USB charging cable
1x User Manual
Eleaf Electronics Co Ltd. was established in 2011 and has quickly become one of the best-known vaping brands in the world because their products are well designed, solidly made and offer the consumer a high quality vaping experience.