The Eleaf iPower 80w TC is a variable wattage box mod suitable for sub ohm and temperature control vaping. It boasts a massive 5000Mah capacity, which could give up to 4 days vaping between charges, therefore, we believe it’s a dependable mod for long trips. Even if you’re used to vaping sub-ohm tanks at over 60W, the Eleaf iPower 80W TC will still get you through the day- this could be useful if you’re on holiday or travelling, however many days you may be out.
The bright and clear OLED screen gives you a clear display of the current temperature, wattage, coil resistance and the battery remaining. It is a very powerful device supplying up to 80w of power. It charges with a micro USB lead, which can be used as a pass-through while charging.
The Eleaf iPower 80W TC is well built, with an aluminium outer shell which also makes it light to handle even though there is a large battery inside. The Eleaf iPower 80W TC has a spring loaded 510 connector. Also available in Bronze, Grey, Matte White, Silver and Wood Grain.
- Output modes: VW / TC / BYPASS / Smart
- Output wattage: 1W – 80W
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉
- Resistance range (temperature control modes): 0.05 ohms – 1.5 ohms
- Resistance range (wattage/bypass/smart mode): 0.1 ohms – 3.5 ohms
- Battery: 5000mAh Capacity Internal Battery
- Dimensions: 49.5mm x 23.5mm x 83.5mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Clear OLED Display
- Has 3 memory modes to remember your settings
- Can also be used in Bypass and Smart mode
- 510 Connection
- Short circuit protection
- 10 second cut-out
- Battery low voltage protection
- Eleaf iPower 80w Mod
- Micro USB charging cable
- User Manual
Eleaf Electronics Co Ltd. was established in 2011 and has quickly become one of the best-known vaping brands in the world because their products are well designed, solidly made and offer the consumer a high quality vaping experience.