The Efest 3000mah IMR 18650 battery is a very powerful battery suitable for sub ohm vaping. It’s flat top design will fit most Mods comfortably and the 3000Mah capacity will last longer than most between charges.
Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Voltage at end of Discharge: 3.3V
Max Charging Current: 4A
Standard Charge: 2A
Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
Max. pulse discharging current: 35A
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.