Wonder Flavours Deep Fried Pastry Dough SC Concentrate gives the aroma of crispy deep fried pastry dough covered in cinnamon sugar; perfect on its own or mixed with a fruit or chocolate flavour to create your own DIY creation. This flavour concentrate balances the deliciously addictive fried flavour of freshly made dough with the spiciness of the cinnamon flavour coming through brightly but it is never overpowering. Wonder Flavours Deep Fried Pastry Dough SC Concentrate is perfect for enhancing bakery and dessert DIY mixes, where it can add hints of depth and complexity; try it alongside apple or custard flavours to create a delicious dessert e-liquid. This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Deep Fried Pastry Dough Wonder Flavours Super ConcentratedAdam Davey
A strange taste on this one, not as the label suggests though. Might work as a base for something else, maybe add a chocolate or strawberry, but on it's own it is none descript. It's not horrible, it is just bland
See all and leave a review