Wonder Flavours Croissant SC Concentrate provides the melt-in-your-mouth flavour of a freshly baked flaky croissant pastry. This concentrate has impressed us because it has such a gorgeous fresh from the bakery aroma and an authentically warm and buttery flavour. This versatile concentrate can be used as a standalone flavour, but is obviously great to use for different varieties of pastry recipes- you could enjoy mixing it with apricot, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry or custard flavours; this is a lovely mellow concentrate, which can be used as a good base for bakery or dessert recipes, but it definitely improves in flavour after a good steeping. This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Croissant Wonder Flavours Super ConcentratedAdam Davey
Tried at 3%, 7%, 10%, no steep and two week steep (do this for all new flavours) To be honest not impressed at all. The higher the percentage just increased the strength, but did not improve the flavour at all. Tried a few other Wonder Flavours and to be honest, none hit the mark for me. I liked the idea of more strength, to use less, but the strength seems to over power everything, and not in a good way. But taste is different from person to person so you might like this one.
See all and leave a review