Vapable Corn Flakes Flavour Concentrate provides you with the delicious breakfast-time taste of a bowl of cornflakes drenched with cold creamy milk. This flavour has that authentic crunchy cereal taste, with the creaminess of the milk adding a light sweetness to the overall flavour, but if you prefer frosted cornflakes then you may wish to add an extra touch of something sweet to your mix. Vapable Corn Flakes Flavour Concentrate pairs nicely with berry flavours, particularly strawberry and it also blends beautifully with marshmallow, where it makes a delicious all-day vape. For other recipe ideas, you could try mixing Vapable Corn Flakes with honey or nutty flavoured concentrates.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 15%
Recommended Steeping Time: 3 Weeks
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free
- We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Vapable concentrates are PG based.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Vapable flavour concentrates contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every Vapable flavour concentrate we sell is tried and tested by ourselves, then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility; this way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.