Cooling Agent WS-3 is one of many cooling agents. Each have their own different ways of cooling different areas of the mouth and tongue and to different degrees.
WS-3 is one of the most widely used cooling agents and is derived from menthol, although it is virtually odourless and has no taste. It provides a fast acting cooling effect and primarily affects the roof of the mouth, the back of the mouth and the back of the tongue.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 0.5% – 1.5%
Recommended Steeping Time: Shake n’ Vape
WS-3 Cooling Agent (Cyclohexanecarboxamide,N-Ethyl-5-Methyl-2-(1-Methylethyl)
- We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Vapable concentrates are PG based.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Vapable flavour concentrates contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every Vapable flavour concentrate we sell is tried and tested by ourselves, then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility; this way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.
- Made in the UK.