Wonder Flavours Cocoa SC Concentrate provides the taste of pure cocoa, to allow you to fine tune the chocolate flavour in your mix. This flavouring will impart a delicious chocolate dimension to lots of DIY recipes, so if you love the taste of chocolate you need to keep a bottle of this extremely versatile concentrate in your mixing cupboard. Take inspiration from your favourite box of chocolates and you can’t go wrong; nuts, creams and caramel confections can be created with such ease that you will feel guilty. Combine Wonder Flavours Cocoa SC Concentrate with ice cream, fruit flavours, coffee or even tobacco flavours. One word of caution- just keep an eye on your coils, because this concentrate has such a rich, dark caramel colour, it will quickly gunk them up. This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.