Butterscotch Custard Joe’s Juice flavour concentrate provides a rich and creamy mix of butterscotch and thick dairy custard. This concentrate is so gorgeously addictive. The lovely rich creaminess comes from each of the ingredients being blended to perfection. Butterscotch Custard is such a beautiful concentrate, hence you can easily vape it as a standalone, but we would recommend a long steep of up to 6 weeks to enjoy the flavour at its best. Joe’s Juice concentrates are specially blended for you to use as standalone flavours in DIY e-liquids. You could also try blending them with other fruity flavours.
Joe’s Juice were established in 2016 by Joe and Natalie Fisher, but more than two years later, they are established as a leading e-liquid provider in Nottingham and the UK. Since their launch, they have gone from strength to strength in terms of variety, flavour and popularity. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner to the world of vaping or an old hand, because Joe’s Juice have the right concoction for you. Joe’s Juice manufacture their products in a designated clean room, ensuring highest quality and consistency. They use only finest Pharma grade ingredients, sourced within the UK and USA to ensure you always get the very best vaping experience.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring, created for you to mix into a DIY e-liquid, so please don’t vape it without diluting it first.
- We suggest mixing most Joe’s Juice concentrates at approximately 15-17% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Joe’s Juice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Latest Reviews for Butterscotch Custard Joe’s Juice Concentrate 30mlDave
Amazing flavour I used to always use Capella v1 vanilla custard but this flavour has blown Capella out of the water to the point where I don’t even like Capella v1 anymore. Downside it is quite expensive and only 30ml bottles would be great to be able to get it in 100ml pleeeeeease
See all and leave a review