If you like those suckable Blackcurrant and Licorice sweets then you should enjoy this fiesta of flavour. It’s a refreshing change that is sweet but not sickly and will have you licking your lips.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Blackcurrant Licorice Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)Alan
For me, it tastes more realistic if you steep it for 2 weeks with the top removed. I detested it prior to steeping.
Tastes exactly like some very cheap, horrible licorice flavoring that I ended up binning recently.
Mixed at 4% tastes just like the blackjack sweets from my youth.Love it and my new go to vape.
Lovely as a standalone flavour even shake and vape however I have put it to steep as I think it needs it. Think it will be a lot nicer after a couple weeks steep
This is a really good flavour and its strong.I mixed at 3% in a 60/40 mix and it took 10 days steeping..but worth the wait.will buy again.
See all and leave a review