Blackcurrant Lemonade IVG flavour concentrate is refreshingly zesty lemons blended with dark and sweet blackcurrants. This concentrate works well as a stand-alone flavouring, providing a fresh, crisp and refreshing all day summertime vape, but it also pairs well with citrus or other berries to create a delightful DIY fruit cocktail. IVG Blackcurrant Lemonade Concentrate works brilliantly when mixed with a sweetener and a little koolada to give it a slightly frosty kick, making it a perfectly relaxing vape on those long hot summer days. IVG concentrates have been blended for you to use as standalone flavours in DIY e-liquids. You could also try blending them with other fruity flavours.
IVG have been creating their unique brand of e-liquids and concentrates since 2016. They are now a well-established name in the world of vaping, connecting you with your drip, love, and passion. There are literally millions of vapers across 6 continents and in over 60 countries around the world who vape IVG e-liquids. With their roots in Preston, UK, IVG are one of the world’s leading vaping brands, offering a wide range of premium e-liquids and concentrates. Winner of multiple international awards, IVG recently became the first international brand to receive an award in Canada and the first British brand to receive an award in Denmark for its products.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring, created for you to mix into a DIY e-liquid. Please don’t vape it without diluting it first.
- We suggest mixing most IVG concentrates at approximately 15-17% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the IVG concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
Made in the UK.
Latest Reviews for Blackcurrant Lemonade IVG Concentrate 30ml
No Reviews yet - why not be the first