Boasting an exciting blend of blueberries, grapes and aniseed candy, there’ll be no turning back when from your first taste. A perfectly assorted mix of sweetness, energy and a menthol and liquorice aftertaste.
All you have to do is pour in the free nicotine shot and shake well to make 60ml of T-juice e-liquid. Adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid. These shortfills are 70/30.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!