Black and Blue Drip Hacks is an obviously professionally mixed recipe consisting of succulent dark fruits blended with blueberry candy, liquorice and a finishing touch of menthol. Moderately sweet. This eye-widening mix balances the dark fruits with the blueberry very meticulously, whilst maintaining the candy undertones prominence. This is even more surprising with the over-arching menthol and liquorice combo standing tall over the whole flavour profile. This flavour is excellent for those vapers that can’t get enough of that liquorice sensation.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 15%
Recommended Steeping Time: 1 Week
Discover Drip Hacks for a whole new vaping experience. Drip Hacks are a UK based company launched in 2015, and E-Liquid concentrates specialists by nature; they have created a wide range of eclectic One Shots to prove it. Explore the range to find your new favourites; from sweet to sour Vape Concentrates, and from fruits to desserts, this extensive collection of delicious E-Liquid concentrates is designed to have something to tickle everyone’s taste buds. The range is mostly One Shots, and therefore are best used as stand-alone flavours, perfect for easy mixing sessions, and for trying expertly mixed flavours.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- View all Drip Hacks flavours here.
- We suggest mixing most Inawera concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- This Drip Hacks flavour concentrate is PG based.
- We buy large bottles directly from Drip Hacks and rebottle them here in our ISO 7 cleanroom for your convenience.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e-liquid.