After Dark can be vaped any time you like, but it conjures up a sense of a sophisticated liqueur, Irish Cream with a dash of Peppermint. A lovely refreshing vape with a nice aftertaste.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for After Dark Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)RssllGdw
The description of Irish Cream led my expectation to be a taste of Baileys, to me more of a cappuccino with a hint of peppermint. No alcohol taste to me. It is not what I expected in terms of flavour but is still is a pleasant vape. Mixed @ 50/50, 3%. Was trying to think what this reminded me of, something I once tasted from my parents drinks cupboard, 30 + yrs ago. Suddenly came to me. Tia Maria. Certainly not the taste of the original Baileys we all love but still a really nice vape.
Really nice tasty vape and the description is spot on but the suggested concentration of 3% shouldn't be used as a guide. I mixed an initial batch at 5% and could still stand to be quite a bit stronger maybe 7-8%. I love to pair this with a dark strong ale such as crafty speckled hen or Hobgoblin as the two flavours provide a fantastic contrast.
See all and leave a review