A fried sweet fruit doughnut flavour from Flavour Art.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for wOw Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)Adam
Pretty dam good! I bought this recently soon as I heard about FA new range and can't believe no one commented yet. It's a very doughy, creamy like donut taste, with some fruit hints in the background. I mixed this at 4% pretty good, I'd bump it to about 6% and mix with a bit of Inawera Shisha Strawberry to enhance the jammy taste.