A light cream, good for blending with other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Whipped Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratesimonhodge71
Adds an ok creamyness but not really that noticeable at 5%. Hoping sweet cream is even better.
Nice used alongside other creams for a bit of 'thickness' and also in bakery and M. Milk type recipes, always have a bottle of this on standby!
As people say a great mixer needs atleast a week steep to get that cream flavour through...
Bought loads of this so far. Great mixer concentrate. Makes a smooth creamy vape.
This is a must have in your collection.I added this at 5%to banana cream 10% to a 50/50 mix..will also try with orange cream .love it.
I wouldn't say this is the creamiest thing I have tasted but as a mixer its defo one to have and as stated above makes vapes fluffy is a good quote
Great taste with bluberry.
Very nice flavour added to fruit and pastries
another nice cream flavour for your fruits 'n' biscuits mixes
Fantastic flavour when mixed with pudding vapes! Use sparingly and steep for as long as you can resist.
I usually make 4 x 30ml bottles of my ADV (Gingerbread Cream from another company) so I am sorted for a few weeks, I add 1ml of PA's Sweet Cream to each 30ml to add a little more body, softness etc. Anywho, I ran out of the Sweet Cream a while ago so substituted with PA Whipped Cream in the last one of the 30mls. As soon as a new order of Sweet Cream arrived I shoved the Whipped version to one side without trying it. I sampled it yesterday and have been sucking on it for 24hrs. I cannot believe how much better the Whipped Cream is, not just the usual creaminess and extra body you get from PA's creams, but the lovely rich feeling it leaves. I totally understand the term 'Mouthfeel' after using the Whipped and can't recommend it higher. Grab it while it's on sale (If I haven't bought it all ;o) I honestly don't think you will be disappointed.
great with mixing other cream flavours makes it light n fluffy
Another good flavor to have in your kit purely because a lot of recipes call for it and it does add a distinct flavor other creams don't.
Great flavour mixed with sweet cream and banana. Let it steep for a few days and the tastes gets better and better.