A clean, crisp accurate watermelon flavour from The Perfumers Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Watermelon Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateKeith
Nice flavour mixed with pineapple and Mango
The best watermelon I've ever tasted, most lose their flavour after a days vape but this still tastes just as fresh after weeks. Very strong flavour though which can linger in the tank and affect future flavours
I've made some nice mixes from this concentrate. It has a powerful watermelon taste and can overpower your mixes. That said, used sparingly 3-4% is tastes fine and mixes well with other flavours. As you need so little it is very good value indeed. Yes, I'd recommend this flavour mixed with other fruits but probably not as a standalone.
A nice flavour. Still a work in progress but has good potential
Nice watermelon bought for a clone but used it for other juices and it smells great
Much better flavors out there. I can't even vape on it.
the taste is very chemical, but the smell is very good.
If you love watermelon this is a must but you gotta REALLY love watermelon. It is a very clean taste with a very true flavour and no chemical aftertaste but boy is it strong, seriously, you add this flavour one drop at at time.
Very strong watermelon. A nice tasting water melon, but very strong. Used 4% with 12% of other flavours and could only taste watermelon! I use this sparingly @ 1%
Don't really want to say how nice this is incase it goes out of stock, but wow this flavour is delicious and gets vaped by me, the missis and now most folk at work. This will be hard to replace. Obviously I mix in a few other ingredients but can't be giving them away 😉
Excellent mixer or straight. Particularly good with this recipe:- "Watermelon Chill". (All TPA). Watermelon - 13% Peppermint - 0.3% (yes, 0.3 not 3) Koolada - 2% Sweetener - 1%
another must have for me, brilliant mixed with strawberry and as a solo, if you like watermelon you will love this
very fresh watermelon tastes very natural .most watermelon flavours have a chemical taste and smell this tastes like the real deal 10/10.
Friends love this one good flavour and lovely with coconut
kinda "candy" watermelon but I was looking for it