Meringue, cream, sugar. What else ?
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Vienna Cream Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)John Dyason
Goes great with so many flavours use at one to two percent great taste and goes a long way we'll worth the money 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
I had been reluctant to try this one, as have tried many other creams and found them quite similar, I finally gave in and tried it, and was not disappointed, this really is a nice flavor. Used in a few different bakery mixes, and brings the flavours together really nicely. Also a big plus that you only need a small amount, so goes a long way.
Very Nice flavour to this! Mixed on its own at 3% Vienna in 50/50 with 9mg nic and it was strong and tasty after only a few days steep time, An it improved further over the following week. Works well on its own or in lower percentages added to ice cream type flavours. Lasts a while seeing as you don't need much of it.