You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0.5-2%
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for MTS Vape Wizard Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)John Dyason
Good stuff does what it says good for taking that sharp taste from your juice and gives body to juice when it's lacking but you only need to add one drop in ten mil so it goes a long way 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
This stuff is absolute magic! I have had a couple mixes that tasted fantastic but no matter the percentages they were just rough on the throat about a drop per ml and one for luck and I could drink em they are that good. It's blended the flavours together nicely and even added a tiny sweet note to them! This is a must have that could save a hell of a lot of wasted juice!
i don't know whats in it but it works....it really works!!!!!
Amazing! Added to a sweet dairy ice cream cone recipe and it surpassed my expectations in blending all of the flavours together! I mix of 1 drop per 15ml worked great for me
Works like a Wizards Magic! excellent and goes a long way!
Good for situations where you want to flatten an overall flavour combination out, almost like putting all of your ingredients into a blender and creating one overall flavour and remove any "layers". Not an essential but handy to have around.
Does exactly what it says on the tin, highly recommend this if you have any harsh juices.
Difficult to tell how well this works unless you do a direct comparison with and without. However, most mixes I have tried it with seem to work very well.
Vape Wizard does the same job as Magic Mask. It makes subtle flavours stand out more. I find one drop per 10ml works for me.
A must for Tobacco Flavours, really brings out the flavour an enhances the undertones, if you like a fuller flavour RY4 add this to the mix