Vanillin 10 is not a flavour to be vaped on its own, but is good for using alongside other vanilla based flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Vanillin crystals, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanillin 10 (PG) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with custard gives it a nice vinilla taste but don't want to use to much one or two percent is just right 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely Vanilla flavour! combined with Vanilla Cream Ice Bean by Capella for WoW FACTOR!
Adds more vanilla to my recipes nice additive
strong so be gentle wwith this one but in right proportions adds a nice vanilla notes to a recipe
A nice vanilla add on.will buy again.
Great for adding sweetness and adds a perfect vanilla hint to any diy eliquid
I use this with my ever changing DIY vanilla custard for that extra vanilla boost, very nice addition to my recipe.
a compliment to other flavours
Not a stand a lone vape. Great tool in your DIY kit to bring out the vanilla in your mixes. Use at low strengths to add a more complex profile and increase until you find your sweet spot.
Nice mixed with Perfumer’s Apprentice’s vanilla custard. Leave it to steep for a few days as it has a chemical smell to it so leave it to steep and then you are left with such a sweet vanilla smell.
Pretty good. Use along TPA french vanilla for a bit more of a vanilla kick. Defenitely worth having in the collection, a little goes a long way.