A great tasting and fantastic value vanilla custard flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Custard Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedave
best vanilla custard spot on 90 vg 10% flvr 3mg nice after 1 week even better with time spot on to vapable 1st class
pretty good as far as custards are concerned, always have some in my mixing drawer
Good custard goes in a lot of recipes. Needs a good steep of 1 - 2 weeks for the full flavour
This is a nice custard I was hoping for a little more vanilla flavour but hey ho, got a really nice custard. On its own, it needs to be quite a high percentage to get the flavour through, it has a lovely smooth texture in the mouth with a very sweet taste but not sickly at all. It is very good for mixing, it is useful as a sweetener and I found I could keep adding it to increase sweetness with a hint of custard so good if you need a subtle, sweet smoother. I sat it in hot water for while it really did help to intensify the flavour. Below is a list of vanillas that I have tried so far and commented on Perfumer’s apprentice French vanilla deluxe. Capella Simply vanilla. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla bean ice cream. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla custard. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla swirl. Flavour west Madagascar vanilla.
I really like this one, which surprised me, got it for the wife, she fancied a custard mix, so gave this one a try and ended up loving it myself, also tried the healthier version vanilla swirl, which is nice but true to fashion the one that's worse for us tastes best! But yeah this is lovely in mixes, you can't go wrong what you mix it with, lovely! 10 out of 10!
Ok custard flavor long steep needed
Smooth and creamy custard. will need a good 3-4 weeks steep though.
My favorite vape and the best I've tried to date, Perfect!!!
great taste. steeping certainly makes it nicer. great on its own or with many other flavours my( adv)
very good, creamy and caramel custard like
Very moreish ideal to mix with fruits
great custard reminds me of my childhood, i usually add a little vanilla cream and vape as is, but this one defin needs a good long steep to get the best out of it
im new to diy, this is my first attempt and i think i did a good job:) the taste is awsum. shall bye again. Thank yoi
Love this vanilla custard.mixed at 10% in a 50/50 mix.will buy again.
Love this custard, the longer I leave it the better it is mixed at 10%