A fantastic vanilla ice cream flavour from The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
The Vanilla Bean Gelato is an aketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free version of the Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Butyric Acid.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Bean Gelato Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAnthony
Very nice smell, but adds an unpleasant aftertaste if used >2%.
Love the vanilla bean ice cream so got this in a large bottle because it was supposed to be a healthier version, absolutely disgusting, just smells and tastes of neat alcohol (or something) no vanilla flavour whatsoever. Maybe a bad batch?? its like they forgot to add any flavour. No disrespect to vapable who are a great company but this flavour is horrendous!! will definitely be getting the non healthy option in future.
Not like the original but still damn good. Add some vanilla swirl, french vanilla and koolada, 50-50 at 6% and your good to go after 1-2 weeks steep!
Tastes sooooo good. rich and creamy vanilla gelato. I love it!
Very good but I still prefer the older version even thought it's not so good for us.
It`s good, it`s very good but it`s not Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Diacetyl and acetyl propionyl may be bad for you but they sure do taste good. Gelato is a safe and flavoursome substitute but leaves me wanting.