A fruity undertone and a cool crystal after sensation that will leave you wondering what it is… and wanting more.
- Unfortunately these bottles have been incorrectly labelled and read 30ml when they are in fact 10ml
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- All of the Vampire Vape concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Vampire Vape concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Vampire Vape Heisenberg Concentrate (10ml)alex_bbb123
not a flavour that I would normally vape but I still keep going back to it.
very good concentrate, mixed at 12% and taste just like the vampire vape version for added coolness you can add in a bit of T juice red-astaire concentrate which adds some menthol and also makes the liquid purple!
First ever concentrate I ordered. Big fan. I mix at 20%
Everytime i vape this i cant make up my mind if i like it or not, so far I have gone through 300ml!! Its a weird one, i cant decide if i like it, yet i cant put it down! I like the fruitiness of it, and i like the aniseed hit too, so to be honest i dont know what it is i dont think i like. I gave it 4 stars as i am indecisive about it. This is a rubbish review as i am currently in two minds about, whilst trying to find more of it! If you like subtle fruit and not so subtle aniseed, then its perfect, its easily a good all dayer, its fresh and aromatic. If i think about it, i think what i dont like is the lack of the menthol hit, my previous all dayer was/is Blue Ice. I have to say I like it, i cant stay away from it!! I mix it at 15% as i like strong flavour, so thats a good start point for mixing.