A beautifully bright and sweet tangerine flavour from Capella.
This is the new reduced flashpoint (RF) version, which means that there is less alcohol in it.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural flavours, Propelyne Glycol, Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Tangerine Capella Flavour Concentrate (NEW)Matt
Very weak concentrate, needed double the usual amount (35%) to taste and even then the taste was subtle.
mix it up with pineapple and apricot (ST 9&, P7%, Apr 7%) for a lovely all day vape.
nice and sweet but not to powerful flavour,great in citrus blends,i love it with blood orange
Not overly strong in flavour but it really adds something to citrus mixes like a lemonade. Definitely a tangerin-ey flavour though.
Found this to have a mild taste even mixed at 15% 65VG/35PG. Left to steep for 4 days before tasting. Maybe I need to lower the VG or up the flavour % in my mix as others seem to really rate this as a standalone.
This is a very nice touch when added to a citrus or bakery type mix. I have found many single fruit flavours have a distinct plastic note underlying the fruit flavour but not this one, it really is a refreshing and pure taste. I have tried it at 10% (in a 50/50-.3nic) but it was too rich to vape for more than three or four inhalations. I have found it works best as a mixer and depending on other flavours in the mix, between 3 to ten drops in a 10ml bottle delivers enough flavour that adds a clean, smooth and vibrant tangerine overtone
Very sweet indeed. I use this to mix with my pink lemonade
A nice sweet tangerine concentrate. Mixed 10%in a 70/30.
Very strong in flavour but tastes as it says on the bottle
I don't like fruity flavours, but this was OK. It's not fizzy juice nor pure orange, but not bad.
Loads of bang for your buck with this one. I use it a lot to great effect. It can be used lightly to add complexity or as an up front flavor. It is versatile in fruit citrus mixes.