A delicious sweet mango flavour by Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Mango Capella Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Add some sweet cream and some FA freash cream and you get a nice mix not as sharp as straight mango 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Nicest flavour I've ever used@ wish I'd tried it sooner
this is the best flavour I've tried so far and my favourite to date, used it all so need to buy more
Mixed at 15 % 75 vg 25 pg and wow I'm really impressed. Love the flavour and sweet taste as a stand alone. No more vapology for me now I'll be making my own thanks to capella and the vapable.com diy kit. So chuffed. Keep it up guys
Strong as hell, worth the money, will be buying again.
could give this a miss. maybe i haven't got the mix right, but I'm sure you can find better concentrates.
Really nice flavour, not tried on its own, but mixes beautifully. An absolute favourite of mine is sweet mango 4.5%, sweet strawberry 4%, french vanilla 3%, sweet cream 1% and peach 1.5%, give it try, gorgeous!!
Vaping this as we speak, there is a nice mango taste but there is a slight chemically taste. Would be perfect in a mix I reckon.
the best mango we have tried so far...love it
By far the best mango concentrate. Tastes amazing when mixed with creams.
Great as a mixer flavour to bring sweetness up a little, but standalone I found it too sweet.
Not bad. Not enough flavour for me though. Works well mixed with another flavour
As close as you're ever gonna get to a mango taste, perfect as a standalone and perfect to compliment other flavours
I've tried a few different mango concentrates and this one is most definitely the nicest one . Really nice on it's own and nice mixed with other tropical fruits.