A creamy, sweet flavour that can be vaped alone or used to enhance or add creaminess to other flavours.
There is a new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free. It can be found here.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with most flavours nice creamy taste well worth getting this one as always great service and fast delivery 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Add it do nearly everything...especially the Cap V2 custard to round it off.
One of the better creams out there. ++
Smell like butter,taste of cream It has no sense to vape alone,but give you an amazing creamy taste. Perfect for mixing
Goes well with American Red.
Perfect for enhancing other creams...
Lush this one , a must for DIYers creamy
Great mixer, really creamy
Its pretty good in mixes, adds a nice creaminess to a juice. Have not and would not use as a standalone vape, only in mixes, and always low percent, feel it could easily be too sickily.
Nice mixed with Strawberry and also pleasant when mixed with Peach.
One of my favourite creams to add to some of my mixes.
I've never used it as stand alone. Used only in 5 recipes and believe me 5/5 are so creamy and tasty! great smooth taste
Does what it says on the box, good ingredient to add creamy sweetness
Lovely in a mix. Versatile flavouring. How was I ever without this?
great great great! i love it!