A creamy, sweet flavour that can be vaped alone or used to enhance or add creaminess to other flavours.
This is the new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free. The original flavour from the Perfumers Apprentice can be found here.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Cream (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratecreativespin
Fantastic to add body/round off complicated mixes. Adds a nice sweet cream on exhale as a background note. As usual, start low, work upwards...and remember: steeping <3
Really thickens up the body of any dessert or milkshake vapes. Will be buying again.
Smells like sick, tastes like sick if you try it neat. However when you Vape it it gives a lovely rich, creamy note to any mix
Another essential, adds depth, and creaminess.. by no means a standalone. Must be used in a recipe!!
great sweet ceam and best of all its diketone free and manages to hold up against the old diketone version