A sweet velvety cream flavour from Capella
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Cream Capella Flavour ConcentrateScott
Nice additive nice prices
As others have said, not teh greatest smell, but essential for sooo many creamy / vannilla recipes. A standard in my mix box.
Smell isn't great from the bottle but some give your mixes a nice sweet note
Really good cream, not too sweet but greatly adds heavier creamy texture to your vape, prone to get peppery over 3% so use sparingly in concoction with bavarian cream / vanilla bean ice cream or gelato for that extra creaminess.
Being a TFA fan I am bias but I do have to say TFA is genuinely better than this although very different in profile. this is more dairy and a strange sweetness to me. I still use it in some recipes and it works great when you want a fuller dairy profile to your juice.
I wanted it to add creaminess to my mixes but it just seemed to add a strong butter flavour. Taste buds vary I'm sure but that's what I got. If you love a butteriness in your vape I'd highly recommend this but it's not for me.