A flavour enhancer that gives a sour candy type note to liquids. This concentrate isn’t meant to be used on its own, but to enhance other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Sour Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAlan
As the name suggests adds sourness to recipes. Great for fruity recipes such as lemon, strawb, melon etc and gives that sharper kick but use sparingly, (drops not Mill's!).
4 Stars. It's sort of sour but you need a lot of it to really get a nice sour hit, the only thing is that when you do put a lot of it into your blend, you get a really tickly hit, which can sometimes induce a coughing fit. I kinda find it funny when it happens to me, but I would like to taste more sour without having a cough each time I take a big draw. I've put in 3% before now and not got much sour. At about 5% it comes through, but that's when you really do start to cough like a dying granny. Room for improvement, but it's not so bad. I've got Bitter Wizard from Flavour Art in my basket atm, so it'll be good to compare the two in a single-flavour mix @ ~ 5%.
Not bad but there's defiantly room for improvement!
Really nice mixed with fruits
it does the job really well BUT!!!! DO NOT EXCEED 0.5% - 1%
this with fuji apple and touch of apple stark for sweetness gives you a nice fizzy semi sweet bitter apple like an apple sour lovely
does it job
Good stuff mixed it with some green apple
This is a nice one to have in your collection. So many options.at 5% as part of a 20%apple and pear with a 60/40 mix..nice
Have tried to boost a fruit flovur but didn't seem to make much of a differece tbh, will try again with more in the future.
An essential tool for DIY Sweet, fruity candy vape mixers like myself! Its not a standalone, its an enhancer. Try it in this (using all TFA flavors): 5% Strawberry (Not Ripe), 6% Green Apple, 2% Dragonfruit, 1% Pear, 1% Watermelon and 2% Sour. It brings out flavors and gets you that tingle in your joules that sour sweets make you go back for more of!
Added this to a cola to give it a fizzy cola bottle taste, seems to work although I think it needs more
Made a boring flat apple flavour pop! Gives a jolly rancher type flavour to most fruits
Was expecting it to be like tangy harribos, cant really taste much at all and that was mixing at 10%. even to smell the flavour concentrate bottle, it doesn't really smell much of anything if im honest, but that's just my opinion