A flavour softener designed to round off harsh edges and create a smoother liquid. This concentrate isn’t meant to be used on its own, but to enhance other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Smooth Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAlan
Use in drops, very strong but brilliant for balancing out sharp edges and blending recipes and an essential part of the DIY toolkit.
Go carefull! drop by drop, smooths harsh edges very nice- too much smooths is flat like flavor gone splat
great little item to have in the toolkit rounds out flavours nicely takes the edge off sharp notes
Rounds off sharp and harsh edges
Very strong don't use too much. Does exactly what it says
This I'm yet to find useful if u use this I would do so in ultra small amounts will try with some more soon
Good to round of those harsh edges
This is handy as a kind of condiment for your mixtures. Sometimes there's something sharper or too harsh, a few drops of this sorts it out. I'll always keep a bottle around now.
A good enhancer to have around for flavors with a harsh aftertaste.
An essential concentrate to have in a DIY kit. Only a couple of drops is needed to enhance other flavours.
Great tool, just get it if you want to DIY some great vapes! At this price there is no reason not to try it, do some research and you will be happy you ordered it!
great for smoothing out harsh edges flavours or shark flavours, but be careful don't use too much or you'll mute it, just add a few drops