A fruity flavour by Flavor West, similar to a popular bag of chewy sweets.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Propylene Glycol and Ethanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Rainbow Candy Flavor West ConcentrateGareth
Not skittles more of a lemon and lime vape from this is OK not great
Taste is great between 12-15%, don't have to add any sweetener too it as the flavour is quite strong on its own 🙂
I agree with chris tastes of lemon and lime an ok vape better with strawberry and a drop or two of EM
Tastes really great very addictive I can't put it down. Mixed at 12% definitely ordering this again.
Nice flavour mixed at 12%. Close to skittles flavour.
Took me a while to get the right mixture but when I did it was certainly worth waiting for, will definitely buy again.
Ye skittles not sure what the first review was all about its definitely citrus but pretty close . Mixed at 15% flavour 85vg /15 pg, really nice taste if you like strong flavour
tastes absolutely nothing like skittles, mine just tasted like lemon and lime squash, its nice, but its certainly not skittles
You can really taste the rainbow! This is a good concentrate, definitely skittles. Add EM 1 or 2 drops per 10 mls and you're good. I add a little Menthol occasionally, but it's not required.
I mixed this at 12% in a 10 ml tester add 2 drops of sweetener perfect