Key elements from seven different blends combine to create a sublime flavour. The seven chosen were, fire cured, bright leaf, burley, shade, perique, latakia, oriental, which together offer a tobacco flavour which can still be used as a base for further developments. FlavourArt Seven Leaves exudes a nice dry and radiant note, with light undertones of dried leaves, woody nuances and a spicy edge. When vaped, it keeps its promises and delivers a delicate and light taste, making for a pleasant vaping experience.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Seven Leaves Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)ashley.mg.watts
I really don't enjoy tobacco vapes which I should since I was a 40 a day smoker but they just never hit it right. I do however use this quite a lot to mix tobacco's for friends and colleagues. They seem to enjoy this more than most, even RY blends ...