A fairly mild RY4 type flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for RY4 Type Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateauralvirus
TL;DR version - Yeah it's alright but try Double RY4 first if you want a pronounced Caramel & Vanilla with your Tobacco., if you want those flavours to be subtle then buy RY4. 🙂 After trying both TFA's Double RY4 and TFA's Asian RY4 of which I loved Double and fell in love after returning to AsianRY4 after more than a week's steep time I was massively disappointed with RY4, at 10% strength (90%VG (pg gives me stomach ache) with a steep of only 3 or 4 days, all I could taste was a clove like empty flavour. I've just re-tried it after almost 2 weeks and am happy to report it's ok, still quite a light on the caramel and vanilla when compared to the Double RY4, which makes sense. On it's own I can see why some may like it, personally a will use it as a base and combine with Butterscotch and I'm also thinking Lemon & Lime.
My all day vape even after 4 years. Good prices and quick service. I will be ordering more very soon
I'm not a tobacco vape fan really but this is a good RY4. I prefer the RY4 Asian by TFA however have used this successfully for colleagues who enjoy tobacco blend vapes!
It was not like any RY4 I've ever had. It smelt like a perfumed super glue. There was no hint of vanilla or caramel, although weirdly it tasted OK. It just doesn't taste anything like what you would expect.
I really didn't like this one as it has a strong clove flavour to it which doesn't suit my taste at all. The clove taste did mellow with time but it was still there. If you like a clove flavour this will be right up your street.
i luv it....first RY4 that is up to my standards! tahnk you VAPABLE.com
ive alwyas had RY4's , and ive always got dissapointed...i was a bitdubious about this one when ordered, had a good think about it if i should get it or not, but in the end i just decided to have a go.......and boy, you cant imagine how happy i am now for finding finaly a good flavour of s vspe, i hit it at 8% and works amazing.....WANT MORE!!! excelent work VAPABLE.COM....my hat off to ya....see ya soon, happy vaping
This my favourite RY4 and favourite vape so far. Less sweet than other RY4s and all the better for it. Not as harsh as some pure tobacco flavours yet more reminiscent of that real cigarette sensation. I've been mixing a wide variety of flavours and combinations of e-juice but I keep coming back to this as my all day vape as I just don't get fed up with it and want to switch to something else when this is in my sub tank mini. My favourite mix with this RY4 so far has been 50/50 PG/VG as it gives a nice little throat hit and carries the flavour well. 5% and even 4% give plenty of flavour and 12mg/ml of nicotine is doing it for me. I really can't recommend this RY4 enough. A real treasure and I'll be ordering a 100ml bottle as soon as Vapable have it back in stock. 10/10.