A strong, tasty sweet tobacco flavour.
Everyone has different tastes when it comes to RY4. However, the Perfumer’s Apprentice RY4 Double is our favourite. It’s also a fairly strong concentrate, so a little goes a long way.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for RY4 Double Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateFabio
Does this juice needs steeped and breath? I made but havent tried but smells nice.
Best tasting RY4 mix i've ever made.Even my mates are asking me to make some for them.
Keep coming back for more, this is the best sweet tobacco flavour I have tasted, on its own or mixed.
My favourite sweet tobacco concentrate, mixes well with other flavours, great with apple.
Really good RY4 mix at 15% steeped for just over 2 weeks.
Very sweet used @10-15% 15 being the sweetest. I got introduced to this flavor from Hansen Asian RY4 version which was less sweet so I think the next purchase will be the PA version of Asian.
I'm not into tobaccos but I like this, Woody tasting in a good way.. very pleasant
As David said, I found this to be a pleasant enough RY4.
Not overly keen on this one tbh has a slight coffee taste to it and I hate coffee soz
Excellent tasting i used just this 15% to my nic, pg and vg mix.
i'm using this in a 0mg mix at 8-10% . this base mix i then use to "water down" as it were other commercially made tobacco vapes that are too strong in nicotine for me endding up with a usable liquid when the too strong liquids woul have gone to waste . i find this RY4 good for this because of its more pronounced flavour over other ry4s. excellent service from Vapable.com an good price
Use this with 70/30 PG/VG and 5mg nicotine. Really nice vape. Good strength tobacco flavour with a sweet taste, if you like sweet tobacco flavour I'd reccommend it. Mixed with Maple it's really good.
Fantastic as per usual. Now I'm not normally into tobbaco flavours normally menthol and fruit. But wow this stuff is very morish. Great job thanks again cya soon.
I love this flavour, perfect on its own as ry4, mixes well with other flavours also
Love it - Until this I had never bothered with tobacco juices. Eventually I decided to find out what the fuss was all about so chose this Double RY4, mixed at 10% (which seems good on its own, though some may prefer a little more I personally think it may be too sweetat 15%.) I so enjoyed the 10mil I bought a 100mil next time. Due to its "doubled" characteristics this mixes well with other suitable flavours but Do NOT expect it to be twice the strength of a traditional RY4, it is merely more pronounced thus stands out well when mixed with other flavours ie tobaccos to create your own ideal ry4 based juice.