A fruity, zingy sherbet flavour from Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Rainbow Sherbet Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateChris Eason
Amazing, was looking for a lemon sherbet and found this, will be back for more
Mixed at 10% with a 5% fruit flavour too, taste is hardly there. How long does this flavour take to steep?
Can anyone help plz. I mixed this at 70vg 30pg at 20% and I gives a horrible after taste. A few other flavours are the same so I think I am going wrong somewhere. Any help would be appreciated as I am new to all this
Added it to my lemonade recipe to give that missing fizz (only requires 3 to 4% as a mixer)
very nice, OK on its own but get sickening after a while. great when its mixed but be careful with potent flavour or your sherbet will disappear
Fantastic! One of the best flavours I have tried so far. Tastes a bit like swizzels refreshers. Mixed at 5% with 90/10 VG/PG for a very flavour full cloud chasing vape on a Smok TFV4 with Clapton build.
Just great with 50/50 mix of Dragon Fruit.
This is a beautifully crafted concentrate, no chemical or plasticy overtaste and quite a potent concentrate. As a stand alone it really does have that tingly sherbet feel (50/50 at 10% no nic) but at this level it can be a bit too much after a while and it really is one for someone who wants the sweetness and nothing else. I always like to try and adjust textures as much as flavours and this is perfect for that, I have a 100ml bottle into which I pour rejected recipes, it cops for everything, so I put 10ml of the reject concoction in a bottle and added 5 drops of this, and to my surprise it has the ability to both mask undesirable flavours while enhancing the effect of others. Highly recommended as a flavour to have in your arsenal it will always come in useful .
loved this so much I've come back for the 100ml bottle, My preference was 18-20% with 2% sweetner. Good as a shake and vape and gets even better with steeping.
Only an occasional vape but true to taste.
WOW WOW AND WOW this brings back childhood memories, great tasting treat without the calories i always carry a tank of this expect me too order lots more
Best flavour by far always constant very close to the taste of neon cream
Great taste, will be adding some on my next order
Really nice to start with but my tastebuds het used to it too quickly. Adding other fruity flavours helps as does a bit of sweet cream.
Tastes just like rainbow sherbet, spot on