A rich, nutty pistachio flavour from Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Pistachio Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateRichard
I love this one, I've tried so many different flavours, some good, some bad, and some that are just plain ugly. However I always find myself going back to two all day vapes; Pistachio and Sweet Cream and the other being Capella Glazed Doughnut, both with a few drops of sweetener.
A really nice mixer, used as low as 1% with Cinnamon Danish, it comes through very smooth after a 3 day sit in the dark, will be buying more very soon. Nice one Vapable.
Excellent mixer, works very well using ashley.mg.watts recipe (above) @ 50/50/12 Pistachio - 8% Vbic - 5% Koolada - 1%
exactly as description, adds a rich nutty pistachio flavour, only needs a little, so dont go wild with it
Very close to the real thing, great with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and some Koolada. Does need a steep and 8-12ish % depending on taste. Have tried it stronger and it seems to change and become plasticy.
I hoped this would have a stronger flavour but may re-review it again after a couple of weeks steeping.