A beautifully rich, creamy peanut butter flavour from Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Water, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Peanut Butter (V2) Capella Flavour ConcentrateHome
Just no peanut flavour at all really.
Make this for a couple of my mates and they love it. Enough said!
tastes like burnt nuts to me, even after steeping for a month. not for me
Not peanut butter. It is peanut, and if you use it as peanut, it's delicious, but it's not peanut butter. Nice roasted flavour which works well with creams. Starts off in-your-face, becomes mild and smooth after a week's steep.
Not a fan of this one Its a useable liquid if I run out of my other flavours but not even close to peanut in my opinion I preferred the v1 flavour
Found this flavour very overpowering but good used at small percentages. It's more of a peanut taste though, not peanut buter
Mix this at 3% with 5% Capella caramel and 8% TPA bavarian cream for a new take on a cheesecake base.
Not so much peanut butter as just peanuts...or rather monkey nuts. You know that sort of burnt taste. That said, it's a great mixer and I use it for my 'ape snacks' juice. Would love to find a stand alone peanut butter that tastes like sun pat - actually I may add some 'butter' and see what happens 🙂
mixed at 7% PB, 7% raspberry, 50/50, steeped for 1 week and it tasted horrific. all you could taste was burnt nuts. smells great though out the bottle. bit of a shame. Will leave to steep for 7 weeks and report back
This is a good flavour, especially with chocolate. Not bitter like some I have tried.
Love this with Banana Cream and a little Graham Cracker.
Mixed in custard lovely creamy peanut butter
Lovely stuff. Nice and creamy peanut butter flavour
I love this in a peanut brittle liquid I make.
Mixed initially at 10% not to much flavour so currently steeping another bottle at 15%