A beautifully soft, delicate peach flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Peach Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with some sweet cream and some FA fresh cream with just a bit of Bavarian cream nice sweet vape 😎 ✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely peachy flavour I mixed with apricot and it tastes exactly as you would expect, great flavour...
As the description states - it is soft. As with Mango (imo), it'll need to take the majority of the flavour percentage in a mix in order to shine through. Probably best used in a supporting role as opposed to the main attraction, so to speak. It could also use a touch of sweetener, imo.
excellent item and prompt delivery
Perfect Flavour and in my opinion a very precise Peach flavour, this is one of my favourites I find my personal mix at 15% is just right.
Nice flavour not used as standalone but mixes spot on with other fruits etc would recommend
One of my favourites at this moment in time. Very nice and sweet. Haven't tried this on its own but works very nice in a mix.
Nice taste, never had it as a standalone, but in mixes, spot on.
Haven't tried this solo, but as a part of a mixture it's a winner. Beautiful peach taste, sweetness and something else. Could be used in fruit or dessert mixes.
great flavour, tried some after a day of steeping and it had a great taste.
Even at 20% I struggle to taste this after 3 days of steeping.
it gives a punch to my mixes, love it
Lovely peach taste and not to sweet. has a really nice fruity aftertaste when mixed at 10%. Recommended
Delicate, almost perfume like to me. THis is a subtle one but if used at high % can change to a chemical note. Adds a lovely fruitiness with TFA Peach 10%, Vanilla Swirl 4% and EM 1 drop per 10ml. I must say I like Juicy Peach alot more but this one is nice in mixes where you want delicate flavors.