Marzipan is a classic sweet treat from Flavour Art which tastes of sugar, honey and almonds. This vape is sweet with a subtle nutty undertone.
None of the Flavour Art concentrates contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Marzipan Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)John Dyason
Goes great with some cherry and almonds you get Bakewell tart taste and give it a few days to stepp then its good to vape 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Not everyone loves Marzipan flavours but if you do! your in for a real treat. I use around 15% and it tastes just like Marzipan! A must for anyone that loves the taste of Almonds and Marzipan.