A sweet, aromatic marijuana flavour (no active ingredients).
This is sweeter and fruitier than the real thing (we imagine) and is actually a pleasant vape.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Mary Jane Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratecoffeemonster142
like immature male hemp leaf ISH, not vapable on its own, with a good imagination it may work if mixed with RY4
Not familiar to the nostrils or taste buds but none the less order was on time.
In no way tastes as it should. It's very different to any other flavour I have tried, makes an interesting mixture with pineapple, kind of earthy, sweetness.
Horrible, simply unvapable. Tastes like pepper, nothing like the real stuff well so I've been told.
If you like the taste of fresh cut stinging nettles and brand new tennis shoe look no further. It's not quite horrible but its definitely not pleasant either. Everyone's tastes are different so worth adding to your next order to try. One thing's for certain, it does not taste like weed. (ahem, so I've been told)
I cant use it at all, tried so many recipes both my own and from other people and it just never works for me. Maybe its my own perception of the flavor profile but I just don't find it in any way usable. Give it a try, you may love it.
Nice sweet flavour goes well with any other flavours or alone not really a Mary Jane smell as you would think so its not going to smell like your smoking for real. 10% works fine alone but kind of dry so needs another flavour to even it out. Great buy adding it to most of my mixes.