A beautifully light, subtle mango flavour.
This is a delicious flavour on its own, but is also a great addition to fruit mixes – especially if you are aiming for a tropical taste.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Mango Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Nice flavour goes great with some sweet cream and some vanilla bean ice cream well worth trying as normal fast delivery at a good price 😎Don't smoke vape
Best Mango so far just about to order some more
I usually use capella but i`m willing to give it a try
good flavour, not the best mango i have tasted though
Although the flavour here is quite nice, it is a subtle flavour and so you need to add a few extra drops for it shine through, expecially when using nicotine in your blends. Probably best as part of a mix with an overall flavour percentage somehwhere in the region of 20%, and you'd probably want to give the larger quantity to the Mango, even more so if you're using pungent concentrates. Delicate, but tasty nevertheless. I also feel it could be sweetened slightly more.
This is quite a nice flavour, have to be honest and say I do prefer the sweet mango by Capella, although if your mixing it, its kind of similar. For me its really when its on its own that you want the Capella one.
Good mixer, adds a sweet taste u miss if you don't add it to a mix, TFA orange cream is a prime example, quite a dull orange cream on it owns, add some Bavarian cream and some of this mango and you have a sweet and creamy orange and mango created.
As others have stated you have to mix at higher % but now I find mixing with Capella sweet mango makes it so much better.
Mango is a very subtle flavour, whichever brand you use....so its NOT a Vapable problem, or a bad batch....It IS just a very subtle flavour, but if the recipe calls for it dont omit it purely on the basis you can`t taste it standalone, it will produce a backnote for the flavour that will bring the mix together.. And thanks Vapable more flavours to pick up on next order .
If I was going to make a 50ml batch what % would i put in!
Certainly subtle. I only really detect it on the exhale even on PG heavy mixes. HOWEVER without it you notice its absence on the inhale and exhale. Definitely not a standalone but a perfect mixer that you miss when you don't use it. All TFA Flavors: Mango 10%, 8% Orange Cream, 2 % Strawberry (NOT Ripe), 1% Cotton Candy or EM and you have a lovely vape that you cant get without this mango!
Simon - We send the stuff out as we receive it from TPA. It is a subtle flavour, but we do use it with one of our own liquids. Probably a better mixer than a standalone.
gotta mix this at high percentages to get the full flavour, otherwise it's really subtle, great flavour really sweet mango
great item perfect