A tasty lemonade flavour by Flavor West.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural Flavoring, Triacetin and Ethanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- (Shake well before use). Natural citrus flavorings will vary from batch to batch because of the natural aspect of the flavoring, the season of the crop and the raw material that is sourced at the time of manufacture.
- Natural citrus flavors can separate when mixed with glycerin and other base materials.
Latest Reviews for Lemonade (Natural) Flavor West ConcentrateKnoxy
Great Lemonade! I've attempted to make Lemonade using various combinations but this one does away with all the hard work! Have it straight or add strawberry, raspberry to make a clean crisp simple vape. And as always Vapable with the speedy delivery. One small gripe - maybe some samples on larger orders to broaden my horizons! 😉
Tastes like homemade lemonade, very nice vape and it turns liquid cloudy like cloudy lemonade,
great flavour cant go wrong with this one.
A must have for me as I use it as the base for pink lemonade. It really does have that natural lemonade taste and I've progressed to large bottles already!
I did 5% Lemonade 10% sweet strawberry nice to vape
This is the 3rd vapable flavour I've tried. The first two tasted pretty awful but this lemonade flavour is unsmokable. It tastes like I've just swallowed a bottle of lavendar oil. I tried diluting it so it's only half as strong but it hasn't made any difference, other than it's now not strong enough to make me cough my guts out.
what are you guys using to mix? I used max VG with this for my first ever DIY E-Liquid and haven't got that great of results. it curdles to the top everytime I try to steep it so don't get a great deal of taste when it comes to vape. quite disappointed at the moment but sure yo guys could point me in the right direction to turn this into a good tasting vape. thanks
Nice refreshing lemonade, will look for a nice fresh orange flavour to try it with..and will try it with blackcurrant.
A nice lemonade concentrate. Mixed this with Raspberry v2 and a little dragon fruit for Pink Lemonade. Could maybe improve it again with Somme champaign flavour next time I mix it to give a fuzz effect. But overall a good base lemonade on its own.
Nice taste quite refreshing
perfect just like lemonade
Add in a some sherbet and its a great vape. Doesn't need much if anything adding if you don't want. A nice refreshing and wake up vape.
Tastes like the old fashioned lemonade. Great on its own but even nicer mixed with raspberry.
i mixed this with max vg and it seperates, very nice flavour and could work well with high pg