A beautifully bright citrus lemon and lime flavour by Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Lemon Lime Capella Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with some lemon meringue pie with a bit of pie crust and you get a nice mix and you can add a bit of Ima biscuit just to finish it off 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely flavor! Fresh, zesty and is mouthwateringly delicious mixed with graham cracker and cream! I have tried it standalone and it is great, although even better mixed!
a very nice lemon flavour witch ill be ordering again
Great flavour, really strong and tasty. Without a doubt one of the best flavours I've tried. Very impressed with this company. Ordered yesterday afternoon and to my surprise was delivered early this morning. Well packaged (professional presentation) and exactly what I ordered. What amazing prices too. Keep up the good work!
Nice taste and great with strawberry
Mixed this as a stand alone at 15% 50/50 4mg nic. Very impressed great ADV
ZIIING!!! Very tasty also nice with a touch of menthol, I also mix it with Lemon Meringue Pie!! 🙂
A strong one, you dont need much to get a good full zingy slap in the face. Makes a wonderful icy cooler with some Koolada and a touch of Sour from TFA. Try it with a tiny hint of mint for a refreshing all day vape.
Super tasty. Sharp, delicious & refreshing.
Mixed this with cake batter at 20% lovely